It’s already day 20!! Can you believe it? Like thats crazy! 1/5 of the way there!!!
As of next week I think I’m going to fix a schedule for some different posts outside the 100 days of makeup. The plan right now is maybe 1 a week or so, so that it doesn’t become too much. I mean at least for me when I get behind in like watching a show, or a youtube channel or blog I start to get stressed over it. Especially if new things keep coming out too fast before I’ve really caught up you know? So that is the goal of what I don’t want.
As for today, I learned a few things;
- I hate unpredictable weather (like can it decide to be sunny or a rainstorm… I can’t deal with both)
- If necessary 7 people can fit in a 5-seater car to avoid the rain (although it’s not so safe to drive with two people crouched in the boot 😂)
- And finally people that drive past you when you get lost and give you a ride are the real MVP’s! (don’t worry we knew them and we were all going to the same place, never get in a car with someone you don’t know!)
100 Days of Makeup: Day 20 look
When I got to my dressing table this morning i had no motivation for foundation, or eyelashes. I knew the weather was going to be s**** so I thought why bother? Making today’s look a no foundation, no lashes kind of look!
- Eyes: Nyx ultimate shadow palette ‘warm neutrals’ in the crease, No7 smokey rose quad on the lid & Jeffree Star liquid lipstick ‘deceased’ on the waterline.
- Lips: Jeffree Star liquid lipstick ‘gemini’
What do you think about wearing makeup without foundation? I know I thought it was totally pointless until a few weeks ago, I thought if you’re doing everything else foundation won’t take anymore time! But it seriously is a great option for when you want to look nice but just dread the thought of spending 5 mins pouncing a beauty sponge on your face. But the lashes… like I don’t mind how my eyes look with just mascara but wearing lashes non/stop these last 20 days has made me realise how much more ‘pulled together’ makeup can look with them on!
Until next time